- When you place an order with us, we require your name and address in order to process and ship your product. You have the right to withhold any information not required to fulfill this order.
- When you sign up to our newsletter, you will receive the latest news about the store and blog as well as any info about promotions and sales. These will be sent on a weekly basis unless otherwise stated.
- If you wish to no longer receive these newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions located at the base of the email.
- We use your personal information for payment and processing of your order purposes.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access and to ensure your privacy.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us by email.
- We do not store any of your credit/debit card or financial institution information on our website.
- We may collect information about how you use this website by using cookies.
- Cookies may collect information such as the computer you used to access our website(s) or applications, and the cookies collect your server address; your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .net, .edu, etc); the time and date of your visit to the website; the pages and documents you have accessed or viewed and the type of browser you are using
- This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
- If you do not want us to collect this information using cookies you may opt out at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your web browser.
- At no time do we share your personal information with anyone, except for the above stated reasons and/or legal reasons.